The following questions have been raised by supporters and those seeking more information about Project Hospice Nepal and the answers can be found by clicking on the following link: Interview with Professor Rajesh Gongal
where you can watch an interview with Professor Rajesh Gongal, founder and chairman of Project Hospice Nepal and Vice Chancellor of the Patan Academy of Life Sciences.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Can you give an outline of your career
- What is your experience of such big projects?
- How will finances be managed?
- Long term funding strategy?
- How to build safely in Nepal?
- Building timeline?
- Where can relatives stay?
- What about education programmes from the hospice?
- Under graduate palliative care teaching?
- Admission criteria for new hospice?
- How will hospice help rural patients?
- Is the model suitable for other places?
- What of other hospices in Nepal?
- Thank you